Meet Jenya and her Little Monkey (LM)
Jenya started sewing about a year ago when she noticed that finding clothes for her LM was a bit tricky because she was so petite. Once she discovered the world of home-made baby clothes she became unstoppable. While LM was sleeping Jenya created dresses, tops, pants, bloomers and more! All tailored and using a variety of colours and as she says, “not 50 shades of pink” which is often found in mainstream stores.
Once Jenya got confident in her sewing abilities she began to venture into sewing for friend’s babies and eventually she started working on custom orders. She makes clothes (and other items) with love and care and also enjoys getting to know people, their children and their preferences in fashion! Jenya made Mr T this gorgeous, gorgeous top. It is, to date, my favourite piece of clothing on him!
I love that it has pink on it! How often do you see that on boy’s clothes!? Jenya also only works mostly with natural fibres. She believes that cotton is best and uses it the most unless another material is absolutely required to complete the item. Mr T wears 100% cotton here and we all know how comfortable and breathable cotton is! Who wouldn’t want their little ones in the best.
Not only does Jenya make gorgeous, gorgeous outfits like what you see above. But she is also full of other clever little talents…check out my favourites.
Jenya is an absolute pleasure. She is so friendly and good-natured. She makes custom orders a piece of cake and she is sure to do her absolute best to cater for what you require for your little one.
We’re making this easy. All you need to do is:
1. COMMENT on this post below describing what adventures this little elephant will get up to at your house.
2. LIKE While she was sleeping and School of Mum.
3. SHARE this post on Facebook or Twitter with your friends – By Clicking Share below and either Facebook or Twitter.
How easy is that!? It will take a couple of minutes tops! And you could get these custom made freebies! The winner will be someone who has done all of the above and also provided a great answer to number 1.
Here’s the fine print:
* Entry is open to Australian folk only (sorry!)
* Winner will be posted on School of Mum’s and While She Was Sleeping’s Facebook pages
* One entry per person
* A valid email must be provided in the comment so we can contact you if you are a winner.
* Entries close midnight 21st September, 2012
* Winner has 5 days to respond before another is chosen.
*The pattern of this cute little elephant comes from http://www.craftinessisnotoptional.com/.