This giveaway has ended. Congrats to Lauren Whitney for winning a family pass to Santa’s Magical Kingdom! Keep updated with School of Mum giveaways on Facebook and why not head over and try your luck at some fabulous Vtech toys here!
I experienced Santa’s Magical Kingdom last year for the very first time and even though I was sick, I still loved it and I loved it for the kids! I hope to get back there this year, and every year for the kids truly had an amazing time!
You can read my complete wrap up of SMK in 2014 here.
What are the facts on SMK 2015? Let me tell you!
Santa’s Magical Kingdom takes place between 21st of November and the 23rd of December
Caulfield Racecourse, Melbourne
- A magical walk-through winter wonderland
- Snowland with the ALL NEW Snow Castle
- A free gift when you meet Santa
- A new International Christmas Show Spectacular (Last year’s circus acts were AMAZING!)
- Meet the Original Snow Queen and Snow Maiden from Hans Christian Anderson
- Gingerbread Land, where you can decorate your own gingerbread man
- Interactive Letter Writing area with Mrs Claus
- Amusement Rides & Games, including laughing clowns, a Carousel, Santa’s Sleigh Ride, the Giant Ferris Wheel and one of the Largest Super Slides in the country!
- Plus so much more fun for the whole family
How do you book?
Tickets are available now through Booking Office 1300 307 740 or www.ticketmaster.com.au
Get in quick! Sessions are selling out fast
WIN TICKETS WITH SCHOOL OF MUM!
WIN a Family pass for Saturday, 21st of November at 10am!
- FOLLOW School of Mum on Facebook
- COMMENT on this post answering this question: “Why is going to Santa’s Magical Kingdom important to you?”
Points go towards creativity so get creative with your response! Please feel free to SHARE this blog post with your mates via social media, and hit the subscribe button on the home page so you never miss another fantastic giveaway!
You MUST be able to make the session noted above
This is for a family pass – 2 adults and 2 children (2-12 years) Under 2s are admitted free.
This is a game of SKILL so creativity counts
This is only open to residents of Australia
Competition closes Friday, 13th of November at 12pm AEST