**Congrats Judith you are the winner! Stay tuned everyone for more giveaways on School of Mum!
Blogging has offered me things I would never have or have experienced otherwise.
Some bloggers shy away from the events, the reviews, the products.
I make them count. For my family. For me. Or for my readers.
Last year we were offered the invitation to go to Santa’s Magical Kingdom for the opening night. I was too pregnant and too tired. Don’t they just go together? We also worried that Tom might not cope with the late night and it just wouldn’t be worth it anyway if he had a meltdown.
How far we have all come! Now Tom is older this is going to be perfect for him. I was thrilled when we received this invitation and even more excited when I managed to score a Family Pass as a giveaway to my readers. When I mentioned it on Facebook, so many got excited and that excited me even more!
So let me tell you Santa’s Magical Kingdom will be at the Caulfield Racecourse and will be open to the public from the 15th November-23rd December.
Santa’s Magical Kingdom brings all the wonder and joy of a traditional Christmas. This interactive walk-through is an enchanting experience that includes everything that you love about Christmas. We can’t wait to see it all!
The event will include:
- A magical Christmas walk-through wonderland
- Snow Castle and Activity Land
- Meet Santa and receive a free gift!
- A spectacular brand new Christmas themed circus show
- Roving Christmas characters
- A Christmas craft area where you can decorate your own gingerbreadman and decorate your own Christmas decoration
- Interactive story reading with Mrs Claus
- Gingerbread land
- Amusement Rides and laughing clowns including a carousel, Santa’sSlay Ride, Ferris Wheel, Platform Ride and Australia’s Largest SupperSlide.
- Plus so much more fun for the whole family.
Want to try your hand at winning a Family Pass (4 tickets) valued at $130?
So EASY! Just follow the Rafflecopter form below!