There’s cards and then there’s cards. There is those cards that are attached to gifts that say, “I didn’t really want to spend any extra on you and this is probably going in the bin anyway”, or there’s those cards that have all the cliché sayings and jokes in them and chances are the recipient will receive more than one of them. Then there’s special cards like these…
This giveaway has ended! Congratulations Kimberly Belford! Please check your email. A family pack is coming your way! Thank-you to all those who entered. 🙂
These cards aren’t just an add-on to a gift, they’re part of the gift. They are made of quality card and beautiful artwork. They are blank inside so you can write to your heart’s content.
You can buy these cards from Krystal and she’s a Phoenix Trader. She sells beautiful cards like this as well as stationery and accessories. She has been a trader since April 2011 and is an addict of pretty stationery. She’s into all that’s colour co-ordinated which comes in handy because there is plenty of matching product lines from Phoenix including gift wrap, tags and more.
There are some gorgeous Christmas items available now and Krystal’s fave is the ‘Pass The Parcel’ advent calendar.
Check it out! What a great way to introduce children to different cultures and spark their interest into wanting to know more.
I’m loving the Baby Box. I keep all of Mr T’s cards from the baby shower and his birth in there, plus a few other mementos. They make a great baby shower gift. I also love the height chart! Check out Mr T standing hehe. It’s so colourful and whimsical. I love all the detail it contains.
Krystal travels in and around Bacchus Marsh, Victoria (anywhere under an hour away) to facilitate Phoenix parties at people’s homes. She also organises brochure parties where the host gets all the same rewards without needing to hold an actual sit-down event. Then there’s the Facebook events every 3-4 months where people from anywhere can join in from their own computer. She even offers to help with school or community fundraisers!
Want to win some awesome Phoenix products? Krystal has been kind enough to put together a ‘Family Pack’ containing some of the best Phoenix products!
* A Family Organiser pad – 52 tear off pages (rrp $12)
* a Babysitter Notes pad – 52 tear off pages (rrp $12) and
* choice of either a girl or boy Height Chart (150cm tall) (rrp $16.50)
AND lucky us! All you have to do is mention School of Mum when placing any order with Krystal and you will receive a 10% discount on the rrp! (Valid until October 15th)
So what do you need to do WIN the gorgeous pack above? We always try and make it nice and easy here at School of Mum. Just…
1. COMMENT on this post below telling us which is your favourite Phoenix product (from the above post or Krystal’s page or the website.
3. SHARE this post on Facebook or Twitter with your friends – By Clicking Share below and either Facebook or Twitter. Tagging us always helps too!
Too easy! Good luck!
Here’s the fine print:
* Entry is open to Australian folk only (sorry!)
* Winner’s name will be posted on Blog only due to Facebook restrictions.
* One entry per person
* A valid email must be provided in the comment so we can contact you if you are a winner.
* Entries close midnight 28th September, 2012
* A winner will be announced on the 29th of September, 2012
* The Winner has 5 days to respond before another is chosen.