It’s become such a tradition, and feels like the kick-off to family time, grazed knees, sprinklers, the beach and Christmas lunches. We all really enjoy it! If you’re wondering if you should make this the year to go or not, let me give a few reasons on what makes it so good!
1. It’s Worth the Money
Unless you win the awesome family pass competition located within this blog post, you might be thinking $142 is a bit steep for a family event, right before Christmas. We think it’s actually worth it, because:
* The Chrismas Spectacular Show: This is a full blown awesome circus act, year after year. When the circus came to town this year and the kids asked if they could go, we said no because we go to the Circus at Santa’s Magical Kingdom. I mean have you seen how much it costs to go to the circus these days!?
* The Rides: Unlike other places where you have to pay for rides, it’s all included in your price. The rides are really decent and there’s a variety for all ages. The Super Slide is always a hit with the adults and the big kids!
2. There’s Plenty to Do
I don’t think we’ve ever left before the 3 hours was up. The circus takes up a good chunk of time and then there’s so much crafting to be had which my kids are always completely into, and of course there’s all the rides and sideshows should you choose. We always try to eat beforehand or take snacks into the circus show so that we put our 3 hours to good use.
3. The Magic
I’ve never been big on ‘Santa’ or the commercialism of Christmas. However, when you see the faces on the kids as they step into this lit up, magical wonderland or watch them play in the snow or interact with Santa as they get their photo taken, you know there’s a little something special that happens at this event. It’s just the start of all things that are wonderful over the Christmas season.
Dates: 17 November to 23 December, 2017
Where: Big Top at Caulfield Racecourse, Station St, Caulfield East
Tickets: Family and single tickets from Santa’s Magical Kingdom booking office:
call 1300 307 740 or see www.ticketmaster.com.au
Rudolph will celebrate his birthday with the Minions at the following
WIN your own family pass to Santa’s Magical Kingdom. The giveaway is family pass (2 adults and 2 children), valued at $142.68, for Saturday 18 November, 2pm – 5pm in Melbourne.
Just COMMENT BELOW telling why you want to make this year, a year you visit Santa’s Magical Kingdom
Terms and conditions:
* Entry is open to Australian folk only (sorry!)
* This is a game of skill so be creative!
* Use a valid email address when entering the competition so we can contact you if you win
* Winner has 3 days to respond before another is chosen.
* Delivery of the prize is the responsibility of the business giving away the item, not Angela Writes and Educates
* Winners will be announced on 2nd November, 2017